It’s nice to see that there is still hope for Oregon.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I live at the CA/OR border. To be honest, most people in OR are not Biden fans. It is the big cities - Portland, Eugene mainly - that have the power and they push out the Biden crud.

Before the election I was driving from CA to WA almost weekly, we counted banners and flags, etc. In an 8 hour trip through OR, we saw a total of 3 Biden banners and 149 Trump... Says a lot.

The people are the same, although in every small town to big city you have a mix of libs and patriots.

If I had to guess based on all my contacts across OR, I would say you're actually looking at about 70% Trump and 30% Biden with the heavy weight for Biden found in those cities.

MANY Biden'rs who were on the fence at the election, are now so disgusted with him they have jumped ship. They are upset with him for putting THEM in the position of leaving their party...

So there is great hope for OR ;)

Just from a people watcher view, I have no stats to go by...but on the ground is a good way to know h

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I salute this man!

Way to represent my home state of Oregon Jared!