Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wow

VK, do you know what frequency a cat's purr is? It's special, I know that much!!

VK, do you know what frequency a cat's purr is? It's special, I know that much!!

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

This other advertised site was all sold out of the Siamese kitty kit, which most closely resembles my Mr. Blue, a chocolate point siamese mix.

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

WOW That is so clever.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

just WoW 😀

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Love felting, have done it before

wow…..just wow…

😍What an amazing talent! I ♥ this!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

noticed the greys to be a little different. like to be near but not held. have a look of infinite wisdom. not so playful.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Dead cats = Dead Cat Bounce ?
Cool pic from Crypto day :)

spooky good talent