"There are those who understand co-incidence to be a means by which a Higher Power lets human destiny unfold."

Our syncs are getting stronger. our connections and entanglements are greater. our collective consciousness is rising...everything is connected.

Do you feel it?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Sometimes i feel like my head will explode! AMAZING KIM

DNA UPGRADE

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

yuge

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

yes, yes it is :)

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Sublime Plan.

Always.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I feel it.😊🎆

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes! I do! I am with family right now. Love them dearly however, aside from my hubby and I who are unvaxxed and totally awake, they are triple vaxxed, completely and happily asleep. I feel them drawing me down and all I want to do is escape and distance myself. I’ve been like an observer this whole visit. It is very weird and sad too bc I know there is nothing I can do or tell them now. I can actually feel the energy….does anyone else have tinnitus? It’s been driving me crazy for a few weeks…I mean it’s really loud and I can’t wait to go to bed and dream!! LOL! Odd for a nightowl like myself! 😀. I’m also having several hours of wide awake in the middle of the night…every other night since we’ve been here. That hasn’t happened in ages. Something is definitely Happening!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

you describe exactly things habbening here....
wide awake in middle of night...
observer in a couple of close primary relationships and powerless to help them awaken...
and tinnitus comes and goes, but is strong right now.

this explains so much ~ not felling so lonely with the observer thing. 🧡🙏🧡

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

same here in the netherlands .. dreams are vivid, tinnitus is getting stronger by the day, family vaxxed and I dont tell them anything anymore .. what for ?, cant sleep, everyday going to bed at 3.. wide awake and not tired . The dreams are definitely the highest point of my life right now .. I know something is happening but my soul is at peace for I have done all I can to save those around me . God First !

(4) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Yup❤

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Well said ❤️🙏

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Yep - had a dream about Princess Diana last nite - we were laughing, having a great time - I was behind her "pushing her" up a hill of green green grass. When I was younger I was frequently told how much I looked like her. Consider her a "sistar" of sorts.
@DianAndDennis

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Angel Doc to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Looks like we has some white light moving in????

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Yep, its starting to the the GRID thing again.

(1) Show this thread

🎵 Can you feel it? https://youtu.be/lrKZNqIR2U0

The Jacksons - Can You Feel It - YouTube

Watch the official music video for "Can You Feel It" by The Jacksons​ Listen to The Jacksons: https://TheJacksons.lnk.to/listenYD​Subscribe to the official J...

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

❤️You always have the right words, obviously you feel it😇

Yes it's beautiful, collective consciousness ...
Careful what you think, remember what Philippians says, "to think of ... "we manifests our thoughts .

Totally harshin the vibe!! All the time!! UNLESS I get in my head/ego...then I have to jump out & back into the flow of God!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Soon they will become crystal clear.

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

we literally slammed on the brakes for a rabbit, the same time VK said about breaking for a rabbit. syncs happening everywhere
hope you are well Kim 🙏💙

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

oh wow...that's an epic sync!
I'm great. Hope the same for you.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

GOD 'Reconciling' the world His Son died for:
"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation." 2 Cor 5:19

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I feel it, Kim. All through my body.
A few days ago, I dreamed I moved with my family to a new and beautiful place, an island named 'Incidental'. I did not understand the name until I saw your post right now.
Co-Incidences everywhere!
🙏❤️✨✨

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I feel so. Tuned in +/syncs. +Vibes

Yes!!! Its beautiful.
One of my old favorites from a while ago. I was just starting to understand VK, listening to his playlist while making dinner, my daughter put on an episode of The Zoo and the episode was about red pandas.💫

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

most definitely.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

yes,
felt to the core
recoding our dna
quantum entanglement
nothing will be the same
nothing is the same
becoming us.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Beautifully said! ♥️

(1) Show this thread

new favorite….thank God im a country boy..

vk posts about weeds on your property yesterday...then my wife randomly decides to go pull some white pine needles off a tree in our yard and make tea with it yesterday. *WHUT?* just now i scrolled twitter. libsoftiktok videos had me shaking my head. thought to myself "only god can fix this mess". immediately after, open AU and see this...pretty wild

I feel it bigly!

Child of God. Seeker of Knowledge.

Every day 😊

Every Day! 🥰🙏🏼🥰