Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

πŸ’‰πŸ’€πŸ’‰ Vaccine vans turning up schools to inject childrenβ—πŸ˜³β—

πŸš«πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰β˜£οΈ#PharmaFascistTerrorHealth βš οΈπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’€

❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ DON'T TOUCH THE CHILDREN ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

🎩

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

At this point if your kids are still in ANY public school, YOU THE PARENT are the problem. No mortgage, credit cards, cell phone bills, utility bills, car payment, etc., will ever be more important than your children. And if you don't believe that, imagine life without your child. If the brainwashing doesn't get them, some not-so-well meaning nurse that thinks she knows what's best your child will. By then it will be too late. Keep in mind these people have nothing to lose. They KNOW they're going down and they're going to take as many as possible with them.

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

In response Made In America to her Publication

I get exactly where you're coming from. I thought the same thing. Then I ran for school board and won bigly. Since then I have systematically replaced board members each year with Patriot candidates, and they won. I am 3 for 3. Change happens on the local level; dig in, pray constantly, then give the bastards hell! My kids and community are now winning bigly. Just sayin...it's a great day to kick some evil asses everyday. WWG1WGA

In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication

This is the way you do it! You make the changes in your school district, don’t run away from it. Great job!

This system of education CANNOT be fixed. Oh you can tweak a little here and a little there, but it needs completely overhauled, not repaired. If you build your house on sand, it will eventually collapse. You could make repairs to the roofs, the walls, repair the foundation, etc, but the sands of time will collapse the whole thing. The whole system has to go. We can't simply mend the walls, fill in the cracks in the foundation, maybe put a new roof on. Unless you've been on the inside of education, you wouldn't understand. Those that have been on the inside understand the system is built on false assumptions of how children learn. Those teachers are long gone. They left when they saw the writing on the wall. Just like COVID, lack of education was PLANNED decades ago. What you're seeing now is just education Covid. They removed the learning, and your kids are suffering the side effects of faulty brain training aimed at making them little robots.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it