Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

My father will not allow me or my family to visit. Started at Easter this year 2021. So sad.

It is so sad, I'm a full time journalist now trying to change it.

We’re starting to see the tide turn against this giant bioweapon terror attack on Humanity.

https://andrewi.substack.com/p/lawsuits-against-covid-are-being

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

I know that Doc - I bought two bottles of his Z-Stack.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I post a link for them in every video.
I Madyson Marquette am officially declaring W@R on the deep state. It’s December 26, 2021.

The mega church pastors, the government, the schools, the courthouses, the Sheila’s, the project Veritas, the attorneys, the profits ALL of it. We are officially declaring W@R. Army is coming to you. You won’t know where to turn or who is on your side and who isn’t. We know EVERYTHING!
Answer to if the white hats are truly in control.

Read UNTIL the END.

Yes white hats are in control BUT they won’t come to save us until something happens. Keep reading.

A lot of you claim to be awake but are so bogged down by life that you have no energy to stand up to what is right. That’s ok I’m not judging but keep reading. (I have been there)

They have poisoned our minds and food.
Took away our businesses and put us on house arrest.

The middle class became lower class, the lower class became homeless, the homeless died, and the Elite got richer.

Be

(1) Show this thread