So Jesus was CONCEIVED on September 11 ..... making his birth right around June 14th. Makes much more sense as shepherds would NOT be out watching flocks during snowy/rainy season of December

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Just here to learn things not do individual chats

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Our church does not have a "date" but does believe that Jesus was born during the feast as where he was born the animals are not out in the fields at that time (during December like most like to think is his bday) so its somewhere between sept/oct. Would make since to be born on one of the biggest Holy days I would say! And also there were no rooms available. Most traveled to the feast site so that is why he was born in a manger since no rooms most likely because of the feast

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Why is the Jewish belief that Jesus was born during the FEAST OF TABERNACLES? September-October range.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Why is the Jewish belief that Jesus was born during the FEAST OF TABERNACLES? September-October range.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Interesting that President Trump's birthday is June 14th. Hum.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Red 55S to her Publication

Think about 6/11.

(1) Show this thread