Only people mentioned by @JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Just remember, there are alot of pharmacists, including myself, that had no problem with it and used professional judgment and dispensed as prescribed. Like all professions there is a philosophical/political divide. Use discernment.

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

I hope it's CVS!!!

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

I hope it's CVS!!!

I hope it's CVS!!!

I hope it's CVS!!!

I hope it's CVS!!!

I hope it's CVS!!!

I hope it's CVS!!!

I hope it's CVS!!!

I hope it's CVS!!!

I hope it's CVS!!!

I hope it's CVS!!!

I hope it's CVS!!!