Crypto/Blockchain will destroy MSM when the system is in place for rewarding journalists with crypto as the community decides what is true news.

Has the stranglehold of the MSM been diminished?
what is open source?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Well Worth Looking into America

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: THE STATE OF OUR CURRENCIES
https://truthcomestolight.com/catherine-austin-fitts-the-state-of-our-currencies/

Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown Coronavirus Covid-19 Masks Quarantine Pandemic
https://rumble.com/vc9y0h-catherine-austin-fitts-full-interview-planet-lockdown-coronavirus-covid-19-.html

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Don’t chikd traffickers use Bitcoin? 🤔

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Did I read your mind@administrator?

WoW DoQ - precision thinking!
. H O W E V E R .
Couldn't that lead to just saying what "people want to hear?"
The truth isn't always appealing / accepted ... hence many who are asleep refuse to research, ie they prefer being told "what to think."

(4) Show this thread

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

Open Source= Robert David Steele = CIA

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Really Doq? Rewarding journalist with crypto? Now that is a very interesting concept.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Open Source is:
How we destroy Silicon Valley stronghold on the ppl of the world!

Well ok here is the real meaning:
The term open source refers to something people can modify and share because its design is publicly accessible. The term originated in the context of software development to designate a specific approach to creating computer programs. Today, however, "open source" designates a broader set of values—what we call " the open source way ."

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous. https://t.me/eyesonthemedia

i am just trying tonlearn how to create our Patriots NFTs? Any recommendation?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Just me in FL to her Publication

Ask Nana at Angels Here!

(1) Show this thread

🤫😉

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

lets ask Robert David Steele, he had some open sourced projects

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Does Crypto/Blockchain take down MSM, the Fed, election fraud, their whole house of cards?