Quick story.
Was driving around with Wife last night talking about how we have been lied to for centuries with Christmas and what Easter really is. We got on the topic that we haven't seen many rabbits this year. Usually we see bunnies all over but not this year.
Then....
A fooken rabbit the size of a small dog made me jam on the brakes. Looks at us then runs off.
Simulation probability meter bumped up from 36% to 52%

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

someone's listening

#Ghostwriter for Jonathan Kleck✏️Shining light on this dark world with the truth of Christ✝️Unveiling the spiritual matrix📗

Follow the white rabbit 🐰

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

I had the same exact conversation about 'disappearing bunnies' on Christmas Eve. So Odd.

I wasn't outside at the time, so no opportunity for the simulation to mess with me.

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

This is when I noticed it. 11:34 in the first quarter.

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Your thinking caused a glitch to get a reset, lol

Same where i live used to see rabbits everywhere!

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

yes. evidence that this is a simulation keeps increasing.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Never doubt the rabbit.

We are in west MI, and my hubby and myself have noticed not many rabbits here this year,......

52... time for Trump card?

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

this is why i love VK can never ubderstand some of it. but yet i get it. somehow if that makes sense

Numbers add up to 88?

167 = enjoy the show.

VK, I noticed the hand jester? I haven't seen this picture before. White hat or? 😳🤔

That was a God message.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It is cool when that happens. I think the chem trails are killing off birds and small animals by me. I used to see birds, rabbits, squirrels, fox, wood chucks . . . I don't see them anymore. The very people who say they care about the planet are killing it.

Did he look like this? 😎

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

we used to have a ton on cotton tails and jack rabbits. i don’t even know when the last time I saw one was.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

i look at these as incredible synchronicities, instant manifestations - not so much a simulation, but very clear signals getting amplified, typically in the midst of those "right place right time" conversations and moments. a lot more ideas on this and just thinking how awesome it'd be to sit and chat for a while. miss you ❤

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Law of attraction

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Saw 2 rabbits the other day. My dog had fun chasing them! 🤣😂

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

Rabbit you say?? I watched all the Matrix movies Friday , except the 4th one.. Im watching that one tomorrow :)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Simulation you say...

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

matrix 4 was rather underwhelming...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnJM_jC7j_4

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit (Audio) - YouTube

"White Rabbit" by Jefferson AirplaneListen to Jefferson Airplane: https://JeffersonAirplane.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Jefferson Airplane YouTu...