Hawaii is now under Martial Law as of 12/21/2021 and on the Julian Calendar 12/8/2021. watch both videos in the link below. Also many other articals you need to know about.

https://truth11.com/2021/12/26/hawaii-military-declares-people-in-hawaii-are-martial-law-and-in-a-state-of-war/
Hawaii Military Declares People in Hawaii are under Martial Law and in a State Of War | Truth11.com
https://truth11.com/2021/12/26/hawaii-military-declares-people-in-hawaii-are-martial-law-and-in-a-state-of-war/

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Why would the US military use TikTok - a CCP owned social media platform - the use of which is limited to TikTok users and users of internet to make a declaration that Hawaii is under martial law?! Surely local media would have been taken over by the Military to make sure that the declaration reaches ALL Hawaiians - including ludites? TikTok?! Doesn’t seem right to me. But I am happy to be proven wrong.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

How do you know it wasn’t on local TV ?

(1) Show this thread

An event to single out foreigners?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication

No, Pearl Harbor was an attack by Hawaian Military Forces not the Japanese as we thought.

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

some guy in a uniform with a megaphone and the Hawaii Kingdom, not Military, look again

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Something is definitely happening over there.

(4) Show this thread

Is this a tactic to take their guns? I heard him say turn them in.

No, under Martial Law you do not have Constitutional Rights as its questionable if its a legitimate State now.

what is practical it is tactical
or
the end justifies the means

(2) Show this thread

Something isn’t right about this. He keeps referring to Hawaii as a country. Hawaii is a state.

It’s not on this continent so if the Government is corrupt and they gained power under false pretenses its not a State under Martial Law rather another country.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

“State” in International Law means “country.” The United States is actually a federation of individual nation states. Each state in the USA is its own country. The USA exists as a country only because the individual states that comprise it agree to be federated. So, technically, this person - whoever he is - is not wrong to refer to Hawaii as a “country.” Something seems off about this, but remember, there is supposed to be a “gut punch” - we will be taken to a point where all will feel lost, and - at what will feel like the last second - we will he pulled back from “the precipice.” Is this the beginning of the gut punch.

If there are Hawaiians seeing this - DO NOT SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONS.

(2) Show this thread