Watch the news was no joke.

The dismantling of the old guard is almost unbelievable.

While everyone is talking about Covid BS, real “impossible to deny” happenings are occuring on a historical level.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yeah Nana watches just enough of Fox to gauge where we are.

They have had a few ppl turned loose lately saying things that would actually fall out of Nana's mouth.

Surprising considering who owns them but then again that would be assuming that Trump could do his "We control the entire planet now" tour & he couldnt take over a news group. Ass-u-me!

Nothing is what it seems me thnks.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Two of the big 3 airlines are advertising cancels due to moronic. The other seems to have fewer departures. Strategy? Even the woke can see there are less departures. Omicron or Jab? A path to plausible deniability has started, wish I could share. I am not seeing how they will recover.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Doq, God chose YOU... YOU...

exactly..those fear based only know about...fear, its like the rest of the world has no place in their scary little world.They are missing soooo much!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

END TO COVID
; )
NQW LETS WORK ON THE SATANIC MAFIA OF FAKE NEWS PLZ .

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

The resignations are remarkable for sure
Keep going♥️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

They truly are! This was addressed on Fix thos past week!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Fox- we really do need an edit button😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

They would be in for a big fookn surprise if they tried to jump in Nana's head!🤣🤣🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Prove it! 😎

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Anon Bux to his Publication

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Anon Bux to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts