Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Q taught a lot of people how to think logically and think for themselves for nearly 4 years.

A lot of people got pretty decent at it.

But then Trump makes certain comments about vaccines in a certain way BECAUSE WE ARE IN A WAR, and all of the sudden their ability to think critically for themselves flys out the window.

No need to panic if you know what to look for.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Im having a hard time trusting any body any more . They said it was just the flu , My husband has been sick for 17 days now was diagnosed with covid pnuemonia my son is sick , they gave my husband the antibiotic infusion did not help he took ivermectin with vitamins nothing , have him on colloidal silver and vitamins and making sure he gets lots if liquids . This is no flu it is some thing much worse . My husbands boss is in the hosptial on a vent . I domt know what else to do he keeps getting low grade fevers and coughing and shortness of breath , i just want to cry . Asking for prayers for my family please !

My husband had covid pneumonia last Christmas.. He was off work 3 months! He went to the hospital one time as he said he couldnt breathe. (anxiety i think) His pulse ox was always high (honestly i think he has extra strong lungs, hes athletic and a firefighter and is always getting physicals and i truly think that helped him) They sent him home with nothing. We got a spirometer and he did that a few times an hour. We did oregano oil breathing treatments, i made homemade quercetin w grapefruit and lemon, lots of liquids . He walked around alot , slept on stomach alot. He honestly felt better ehen they gave him steroids. But it was still a slow process after that. Some people say do borax w epsom salt. Ive now been talking Black Gold . from docofdetox.com . im convinced it was the stupid n95 mask he was always wearing at work breathing in that bacteria..But who knows. it was a long 3 months. i pray for your husbsnd to kick this! He needs to stay mentally strong and positive you do too

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsX in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

Thank you i will check on this stuff . Glad you’re better this stuff is nasty .

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Hit shop and look at the Black Diamond too... read the description. i havent tried that but will be getting it next. humic and fulvic acid is amazing! i have had 90 percent less stomach issues too that ive struggled with my whole life. Anyway good luck!

(1) Show this thread

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

And yes, he continued to cough months after. Shortness of breath wasnt too bad for him. I had covid st same time but mine didnt go to pneumonia. I was off work 17 days.