πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

So i started on January 1st 2020. I have been posting these in groups ever since the Fake Kobe crash. I covered Saudi Arabia 2017, NK, UK Royals, Operation London Bridge, Operation Defender Europe, See Vatican Raids, Vatican Mafia shootout, Roman Empire Deaths, Jesuits, Popes Cardinals, Bishops, European Royal Deaths, Central Banks with Rona' Rothschilds, Government/Politicians all over the World. Hollywood/Sports Stars Corona/Rommel Deaths & Serious Injuries, ie Simon Cowell Broke his back(NOT) The lockdowns as they began hence my January write ups. The minor week Stock Market Collapse done by Trump/Vlad & King Salman to remove the Rockefellers which lead to the merging of Treasury & Federal Reserve. Major arrests Golden Crescent/Triangle & much more.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @FruAa in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 2ne FruAa, click on at the bottom under it