🔶Pray for Mike Pompeo and his family.
Chinese Communist Party wants to assassinate him.
Support him and don't let him give up.
For America🇺🇸
#ww1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

Uh, CCP wants to assassinate all of us, hello!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

God is with Secretary Pompeo. Not a hair on his head will be harmed. No Weapon Formed Against Him Will Prosper.

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Lois Lane to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

💙🙏💙

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

praying for this true Patriot🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏🙏💞

where is the souce? I fyou got it from telgram account:QAnon, thats a scam account.

please don't give up. You are needed.
Psalm 23:4

Part of the Jan. twit purge. Here we are again causing deplorable trouble. Trump all the way,45 to 19, couldn't be more ready or more proud.

Prayers daily for all military, Presdent Trump & family & those behind the scenes working steadfast to bring truth, justice & freedom back to our Great American Free Republic.

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

Reiki Master Light Worker! Patriot,MAGA!! Trump Supporter!!! WWG1WGA

prayers for Mike and his family! and for all the military in control and obviously for Our Boss Man and his family! And for all Patriots patiently holding the Line! God Bless All🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻