Nothing to see here, just Biden’s decorating a Christmas tree on the corner of 17th and Q in Washington DC.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

wth? ?😝

wth? ?😝

wth? ?😝

wth? ?😝

ugh with their hideous faces on it

Just a patriot who loves her country. Conservative, Christian. Want to fight for what's right and good. #Pro Trump, #Pro Life, #Pro 2nd A

Wow, not very far from 3419 W street. Where JFK and Jackie first met😁

Just a patriot who loves her country. Conservative, Christian. Want to fight for what's right and good. #Pro Trump, #Pro Life, #Pro 2nd A

In response TEXAS GRANNIE to her Publication

That should say not very far from Q street...

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

kinda yells "patriots in control"

I have to add that, it’s the ugliest Christmas tree that i’ve ever laid eyes on.👀🤦🏽‍♀️🤯

lol. Jill is wearing one of her dresses from the “couch pattern line“.#comeonman

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Bahahaha!!

God and Liberty is the only way! Best is Yet to Come

the devil will decieve the world. 17 is the same coin, one cabal fighting the Dark side. but make no mistake, the light is the false light. even Lucifer is a light bearer, just not the Savior of all mankind!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

1 attach.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

merry christmas anons! white hats sent the actors out for a hat tip!🤣

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

The Shoes people - Look at those shoes...

God and Liberty is the only way! Best is Yet to Come

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

so we withhold the truth, once again! military is not the savior of mankind, Jesus Christ is!! the deception is, we are observing the Light take out the Dark side, but the fake light, Lucifer is still a light bearer, but He is not the True Light! Christ warned us “ Lucifer took over, put himself on high and called himself God. so what god are you worshipping? better ask our Father, 17 is the deception!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

NO SUCH THING AS A QANON SO PLEASE GUYS DON'T ANSWER TO/PROMOTE THE MEDIA LABEL USED FOR SEGREGATION MEANS...STOP PARTAKING IN THE TAKING DOWN OF OUR MOVEMENT. WE ALL KNOW FULL WELL BY NOW THERE ARE ANONS AND THERE IS Q AND NEVER SHALL THE TWO BE UNITED LIKE THAT. THEY ALSO "MADE" EVERYONE STOP SAYING "FUCK JOE BIDEN" AND EVERYONE JUST MAGICALLY SWITCHED TO THE MSM SUGGESTION OF CHANGE AND EVERYONE DID NOT PAY ATTENTION AND JUST "FOLLOWED ORDERS"!
THE `MEDIA` IS TELLING YOU TO SAY LET'S GO BRANDON AND THE MEDIA IS TELLING YOU TO USE THE LABEL QANON...WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ORDERS FROM THEM?

FUCK JOE BIDEN, THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS A QANONS.

THINK "VERY" HARD BEFORE SLINGING ATTACKING REBUTTALS TO THIS YOU WILL ONLY OUT YOURSELF AND YOUR TRUE SIDE IF YOU DO I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT I PROMISE.

(2) Show this thread

cant make this stuff up LoL

😂😂😂....can we make it moar obvious???

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Pretty blatant! We are watching a movie.

And Jill’s head is the star on the tree.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Things that make you go--[I wish they would hurry and end this]

In response Mike Morgan to his Publication

🤣 so funny

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

We are watching a movie....or Joe pulled the most mater troll move ever. I'm more for the former

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

なんて不気味なクリスマスツリーなんだろう。。。そして、赤い靴を履いた人々。

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts