Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I want all of them to be hung high, including the Adrenochrome Junkies!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

And, here is a question that has been on my brain lately. Where is Ashton Kutcher? Is he not saving the children anymore? Wasn't that his big mission in life?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response MOM Byrd to her Publication

Ashton, compromised pedophile?
Connected to John McCain?
Who else is Asthton connected to?
Where is Ashton?
Great question?

(1) Show this thread

I want to hang everyone of those MFr's. I have seen so many pictures I wish I hadnt in research I have been doing lately, but needed to I suppose, otherwise God wouldnt have led me to them. I cant even wrap my brain around this horrific abuse of a child. Bring out the gallows.

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

Dear little mite I just ache for them. How can any human who has done this be allowed to live another minute?

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

God wins, life is divine & united we are strong!

I pray from the deapth of my heart that this shit is ending. May god embrace the soul of these poor beings.

When people see crimes against humanity and children thats when we unite 😍, future is so bright we'll have to wear sunglasses at night

In response farrell Hedges to his Publication

110% AGREE!!!! every single abuser needs to be put down and we protect all God's children at all costs

In response farrell Hedges to his Publication

I do thats for sure

(7) Show this thread

Patriot, veteran, father, Trump supporter, WWG1WGA.

whomever, no matter how many are involved in this, in any manner, should be drawn and quartered... slowly... no mercy on their souls... slow death and a slow burn in hell