Only people mentioned by @SimRHBlue in this post can reply

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

No thanks . . . Take a hike Satan

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Frens, I still can't believe ONE man is worth 76 BILLION dollars while Veterans, little children, and, their beloved pets live on the streets.

Bill Gates.

EVIL man.

DEMON IN HUMAN SUIT.

76 BILLION DOLLARS!

Not only did he STEAL this money, but, he was trying to KILL most of
us here with depopulation agenda.

Oprah promoted him. (She's a CROOK and part of the SATANIC club, too!).

Mainstream Media told us LIES about him to get us to TRUST this monster.

Thank you, God, for President Trump EXPOSING them all.

In response America First to her Publication

Thats enough to freeze his funds.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

My message to David Spangler.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Traitors all of them. Exection by hanging

Nope! ☑️🖕🏽🇺🇸

No thanks I'll pass on this one definitely

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

🤮 These people are sick. Evil, Evil, Evil!

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #thestormisuponus #maga

About to get a knot yanked in his tail!👹

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Ya, well, hard pass asshats.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Hard Pass

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

satan has never let a human have an outstanding debt....do the dig...

Bill Gates is a perfect example.....his name says it all..

He Pays his BILL to satan by opening the GATES of hell on humanity....do the dig

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

so profound!

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Bill Gates and his wife died in Africa in 2013. Do the research. Why anyone would listen to the imposters is beyond my comprehension. Expose the truth!!! Bill Gates is dead!

(2) Show this thread

F that....they really are stupid...

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Screw them in their lame-ass order nobody wants their b******* anymore they've been canceled in the biggest Way (Truth) by about 80 million people... prove me wrong... when we told him they couldn't ball with us we meant it...
#SliceOn

NOice viz though...