#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is Kinda Crazy. SOO many people in my circle have tested positive. At least 12 people that were to be at my house today. No one is really that sick. Vax or no Vax they still get it.

you drop 6 drops off the reagent and turn the swab 3x...666 satanic. i feel enraged every time i have to test someone

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elizabeast in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Those are literal instructions?
What if you just done do it ... 1 drop or no drop, one turn then / reverse turn ... who would know the difference?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Imagine when we find out.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

[their] symbols WILL be their downfall. What horrific unspeakable Evil.

This evil is being dragged out into the LIGHT, which it cannot withstand.

You work in hospice.
BLESS your compassionate heart.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts