never forget those Deployed and defending freedom today 🙏🏽❤️🤍💙

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Merry Christmas to our Troops. GOD Bless you for the work you are doing. Stay safe and surrounded by angels. We love you!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Merry Christmas to our Troops. GOD Bless you for the work you are doing. Stay safe and surrounded by angels. We love you!!

❤️God bless our military and keep them safe!🇺🇸

I have always been a person who only wants truth. I have a lot of empathy so sometimes truth hurts. #wwg1wga. I love all people. No hate.

i dont forget about them, prayers daily for them, and thoughts of away from home and family. thank you for reminding us.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🕊️🙏

Lightened it up in .psd

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

we love you all !
God Bless you and protect you all 🤍🕊✨🪶🙏🏻

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

May God bless and protect all the frontline warriors in this battle against evil 🙏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WWG1WGA

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

We will never forget!
God bless them!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

🙏 God protect each and every one of them and bring them home to their families. Blood of Christ protect them and may their enemies meet the wrath of God. Jesus's name we pray.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

GOD please bless and protect every single one❣️🙏