Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

So NOW that the American Journal of Medicine has APPROVED the SAFE USE of HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE ( as told by a Dr. Fauci report many years ago )
WHO will file a CLASS ACTION SUIT against ALL the Idiologues who warned of its use as being DEADLY ( even though it has been used safely for decades) and bereated anyone (DJT) who condoned or promoted its use?
This is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY and they should be charged and sentenced accordingly IMHO!!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

#WeThePeople Will collectively.
Do yo agree?
yea or ney
roar or baaaa

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

Hmmm.... do we know of any attorney's who might take on the fight?
Not to mention the heat Gov Coumo is getting now for killing the elderly in nursing homes!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

oh I'm sure they'll be receiving a dimensional tap
if they haven't already...this system if fugged...
Do it in your mind...
I've had far too many dreams sitting with attorneys and judges to not know that it's possible....

Only people mentioned by @NOwON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica King-Stringer, click on at the bottom under it