“I shouldn’t be giving these vaccines to anyone.”

Why do you?? “Because I’m told to.”

And at the same time helped expose the fact that there is NO PROOF that the vax is “safe and effective”.

This needs to go VIRAL.
#NurembergTrials

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

He is truly nervous and appeared guilty of knowing he's involved in wrongdoing.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

so..my cousin ran a huge CVS when this whole thing started. Tried to wake him up but the cognitive dissonance is huge. BTW he won’t take the shot himself if that tells you something—but he knew that page was blank the day it arrived. he was ok with it- said thats whats expected for emergencies. So don’t anyone think that most pharmacists don’t know it-they do—they know ZERO about vaccines, but they do as they are told blindly and they easily block out MANY MANY things that should awaken them. I know from very first hand experience.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

His body language speaks volumes

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Absolutely. Obviously under pressure, and has no information

(1) Show this thread