This gentleman explains DNA so a child could understand. DNA is the God molecule and sends the messages throughout our bodies- the mRna is an alien that sends a bad message.

Only people mentioned by @Biznitch in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

100% on 🎯

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

I do not agree with his interpretation of the Word became flesh and dwelt anong us. This is a direct reference made by John who states Yeshua/Jesus who is the Word... becoming flesh... and John makes a important distinction to identify that Yeshua/Jesus is the Messiah/Savior by saying the Word (Yeshua) dwelt physically among US ie Him and the disciples. This is why in his epistle 1John chapter one John reiterated this by saying we heard His voice... we looked upon Him... with our eyes and handled physically... the WORD... of life.
Apart from this the man spoke eloquently in explaining DNA... giving simplistic easy to understand... for someone who like myself would not take the time to study this topic.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

wow he's brilliant!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Like more of this guy please.
Thanks!

I escaped Canazuela, and now I live to help you expose the truth!

Stellar explanation. Great post!

I Love This Guy!

Thanks for sharing! I was unable to share this video on anonup. It kept timing out.