Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were awesome!

Lord, we come to you first in the morning, Lord show me what you want me to do today. Give me eyes without veils to see what YOU want me to do with everything you put in front of me today.

Father, I am a piece of you and I trust you to take care of me in love and compassion, and Lord give me your wisdom and strength to handle what ever satan throws in my way.

Devine One God of all that is help me to remember that I will not never have to visit your house because you are with me in my house, my earth suit all day everyday.

Lord if it be your will allow me the privilege to wake up others just from the blaring bright light beaming your presence and joy so strong that they MUST want to get to you through it. In your precious Son's name Jesus Nana asks these things today. Amen

@wainthepain01
https://youtu.be/ukDOcETCAaU

TAKE IT TO GOD FIRST | Seek God’s Direction - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

When we take our problems to God first, He fills our lives with His strength, peace, joy, and blesses us in ways we can’t even imagine. Form a habit of putti...

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Amen
Good Morning!