Daughter boyfriends mom and brother now test positive.
At this point might as well just throw a covid positive only party.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

gematrix.org

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Welcome back VK! really missed you! I went on that covid diet recently, cant taste much, especially sweets!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

have your party, tell them if your scared stay at home.... as for me, im done with this charade. pick me ! I’ll come, i’m not scared. 😊

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I do not see the point of testing. What Kerry Mullis said, and because those I know who had a very bad sickness, got it after the test. This was late summer. North Texas. Brought them the cure. We did take one test early on, caved to neighborhood insanity. Now confident enough to tell anyone "We do not practice covid". They can pound sand with their feelings. We figure the cure works, with my exposure to thousands of other humans close proximity, weekly, no sickness.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

That seems to be happening to our Christmas lunch too!

Testing positive doesn't mean much, does it ? Even the inventor of the PCR test said so.

23237 👆🏼2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again 🇺🇸 God Wins 🤸🏻‍♀️ God is Within 😇

Do you know what the flu is? Frequency Light Upgrade. We are evolving. A virus recognizes lower density (toxins) held up in the body and then changes the frequency so that the body isn't so dense.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I did that for my 40th last NYE. Luckily my best friends did too.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

tests are fake

I think Omicron is the natural vaccine! As we all know Q said once The Cure will spread WW. I think Omicron is the weakest version and will possibly the death of [THEIR] fear narrative. It seems to spread fast. However lucky enough, I have not caught any variant so far. Praise the Lord! 🙏🏼💜

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Buy another OTC test for them for Christmas...I’d throw money down that it is negative! 🤷‍♀️🤣

Almost had to cancel my 13 year olds Son’s
Relay(s) in a swim meet last year because his twin tested Positive at the Quack Shack! School nurse said to bring him to the school so she could Test Him. She opened two brand new Boxes of Tests. Tested him Twice...BOTH negative! It’s all a Crap Shoot JOKE. As you know!

Their swim Relays Won 2nd in their Conference Championship! 👍👍👍👍

cool, i have half a case of biohazard ziplock bags
i can send you for take-home foodstuffs

You can't fix stupid🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We are about the same with a virus but not covid, must be some other, you know old normal virus...cold.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

anyone remember chicken pox parties??
#HerdImmunity

. 😎

Now that is staying positive! Wink wink😆

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

For some reason your covid party idea reminded me of Gen. Flynn’s tweet.

Make Chicken Pox Parties Great Again!

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Agreed! I don’t understand why people still test at this point. My family has not taken a single test and never will! If you feel sick, you’re sick.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Love it!

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

This Awesome!! 😂🤣😂

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Throw in some HCQ, have an immunity party!!!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

If no HCQ, maybe Benadryl and milk.

https://anonup.com/thread/7515976

You might not want to drive if Benadryl makes you drowsy.

(2) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Am Just Going To Drink Until I See Double.
Hey Full House.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Dear VK ....everyones going to be testing pos now...i am in NJ too with a wild child who keeps missing school/therapy because he made contact with "someone who tested positive" .....I am sooo done with the stupidity & nonsense....gonna head back to florida soon .....Merrry Xmas ❤️🙏❤️🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

North jersey? Central? South?

(1) Show this thread

😁

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

if people can just stop getting tested already, that’d be great thanks.

Imagine a virus so deadly, you need to be tested to know if you have it or not.

my thoughts exactly!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

These days if You are breathing its a symptom.

Hey...you may have just started a holiday trend. lol. uggh.