Jesus Is Lord Lithium batteries are dangerous !!! Jesus Is Lord

What if every Covid case were tested for Influenza A or Influenza B and all were positive for the flu? Just asking? I have suspected from the very beginning that this is the truth ! I am trying to say that i believe the entire covid scam to be a SCAM ! It was all B.S. from the beginning !

During 2019 to 2020's flu season, there were well over 35,000,000 cases of the flu. However, 2020 to 2021's flu season had just over 2,000 TOTAL reported cases!!! Ask a liberal why that is and they will tell you we were washing our hands and wearing masks. They fail to recognize that Covid19 was the Flu and common cold disguised as a pandemic. So called scientists have NEVER isolated a live sample of Covid19! The PCR tests DO NOT work! The entire pandemic is a LIE. The CDC protocols are designed to kill patients by using Remdesivir and ventilators. The entire SCAMdemic was designed to steal our 2020 election, destroy our economy and remove our Constitutional rights. Many are brainwashed to believe the pandemic is real. However, there are all too many who colluded in the SCAM from the start. They are all guilty of treason and crimes against humanity.

In response white wing to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it