Ugg Christmas canceled at my house. Some Fam members got the Covids. Poop

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

68 in gematria = Barack Obama

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

There is no covid. Never was. only vaccine shedders

Yeah same here... We had 2 friends who were unjabbed who wanted to get together tomorrow! But they got sick after an event and tested both both positive for the kung Flu... So they have to quarantine now. My husband and me are the only ones this Christmas AND his birthday on the 26th! We have to make the best of it though, right? ❤️🙏🏼 Merry Christmas VK! 🎄🙏🏼

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sorry VK, perhaps you can big screen it like we will have to do.

We lost my Mom 3 weeks ago and they brought her back, but several of us have had a virus since so we will also will not be able to be in person with her this year which will most likely be her last, not because of covid but because any virus would finish her off at this point.

We will be loving her via face time on big screen, thank goodness God has made us able to have and afford the technology to do that.

Hope your Christmas is the Blessed & you have the best New Year you have ever had.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏 Prayers for your mom and family that the illnesses clear so you can all be together again soon.

(1) Show this thread

yea same here sucks

yea same here sucks

manuka honey, turmeric and vit C. if yall cant get ivermectin! If you are diabetic or on blood thinners though research turmeric as it lowers blood sugar levels and can affect your blood.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

147 - God be with us all. 🇺🇸🦅

Happened to us too, but, we made a super quick recovery and now are kids are coming. God is good!! Merry Christrmas everyone!! Merry Christmas VK!

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Christmas is it Christian? Is it Pagan? Is it Satanic? - YouTube

Is Christmas really about Christ? Or are we trying to turn a holiday dedicated to a pagan god into a holiday dedicated to the Lord. What does the Bible say...

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Sorry. That's sad.
People are so uppity about this "cold", that they put life on hold because of it.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas VK.
🎄🙏❤.

YOU CAN STILL PARTY its a cold xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My pregnant vaxed/ booster /flu shot daughter wont let anyone in her house unless we can prove that we tested negative.

🎄 so, its just me & the dogs tomorrow. Merry Christmas! 🎤 im dreaming of an EBS Christmas! 🎶 🚨🙏🏼 🌧

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Blessings Pattiot! Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father forgive them for they know not wjst they are doing. Soon they will hang thier heads in shame when they realize the evil they supported & defended.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

🙏🏼💕🎄

(2) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I do not consent to celebrating Saturnalia anyway. the goD of harvest can shove his sickle where Ra don’t shine!

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Remeber we are never alone. God gives great hugs. Merry Christmas!

(1) Show this thread

Every year I have less and less with these days.
Spirital silentness!

anyways

I want to cancel it here too because we battling about the jab. HE and my 14yo want her to get it and I am ADAMANT about her not to, to the point where I ripped down and threw the tree and gifts across the living room. I told them if they did that I would be gone in a heartbeat and they would NEVER EVER see or hear from me again. They called me psycho, but I can’t get through to them on how dangerous it is!!!

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

🙏🏼💗🎄

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

My kids over 18 yr. so I had no say, but I tried. I feel for you. Pick your battles carefully, maybe encourage testing instead? Many prayers for you and family.

(3) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

yes, message from family group text was a nephew sick with covid and a niece. Immediately my family all were sending crying faces and oh how sad. I have tried my hardest with them and they are starting to ignore what i say. Got to see my 85 yr. old Mom today and she was so happy she had rears in her eyes. All praise and glory to God and to the sweet baby Jesus. Merry Christmas and be happy.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

😂sorry, tears not rears

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

I remember when you were on twitter you said there would actually be a real virus. I know so many people this time who are sick at the same time. Is this the real one?

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I'm sorry that's no fun 😣
Just make this year super special with your partner. Precious moments and memories. 🤍

Cherish the time with your immediate family (regardless of cancellation) and call everyone else to live chat / include them in your happiness.
Find a way.
God Bless you!

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ahh + Merry Christmas to you Fren + #WRWY = = = > < >

MERRY CHRISTMAS VK! Love! ❤️
Wow! you just sent out INFINITE LOVE everywhere.
Love vibrations literally make the WORLD spin on its axis.

Keep up the vibes! 🎁Its a gift reaches infinity!

My family members who took a test/vax have covid and are cancelling Christmas. The ones who don’t are just having a nice time together. The show goes on.

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

mine also! stay positive, make the best of it.
Merry Christmas 🎄