MAJOR SETTLEMENT: NJ agrees to pay $52.9mn to families of vets who died of Covid in state-run homes

New Jersey has agreed to pay almost $53mn to the families of 119 residents whose deaths were attributed to coronavirus in the early days of the pandemic. (NY Post)

Each of the families will receive on average $445,000 from the state, according to an administration official, based on arbitration proceedings.

The striking number of deaths prompted a federal civil rights investigation by the DoJ, which stated in a letter to NJ Gov. Phil Murphy in Oct. 2020 that there was “cause for concern that the quality of medical care at these nursing homes has been deficient.” The investigation is ongoing.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

They could pay off the entire country until everybody is dead.

God, country/family, then everything else. I will always bleed blue with a hint of green.

It is cheaper financially to pay the fines, then the cost of providing continuing care. With the added bonuses of Covid and the extra pay that is received for caring for Covid patients, makes this fine next to nothing. Plus it opens up more room so they can add more patients at an increased cost to cover the fines.

Now you everyone should look up what happens to the patients' finances and property after they have been in a home past 30 days and passes on. It is different in all of the states.

where is the justice??!

shoot that fucker

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Deep State Governor POS stolen election of course time to Gitmo this fool!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

He killed many... Gitmo would be a vacay.
To the gallows he shall go

(1) Show this thread