#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I learn my reality by personal experience and know if it happens to me, its happening to many.

So my baby boy (turns 1 on 1/3) has a runny nose and cough

Been banned from Christmas celebrations with the fam, who is all jabbed because they are scared a little baby will make them sick

I have never heard this one
Scared of a baby making you sick

It really has gone that far

Freedom loving patriot. Lightworker. πŸ•ŠπŸ’œπŸ’«

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

It's madness. I'm still not allowed to see my 1st grandchild who was born in March, because I'm not jabbed and decline to wear a mask. It's really heartbreaking to watch him grow up through pictures and videos and not be able to hold him and get to know him.πŸ’”πŸ˜₯ Same story many of us are living...they won't listen to me. I will continue to be the black sheep of the family.
But I will be here for them when the time comes.. and we all hope it's very soon! Love and light to you all!β€πŸ’«πŸ’œ

This is the very definition of sorrow. Prayers for you my fnen.
Matthew 19:29
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q_KingDavid 0o0, click on at the bottom under it