#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I learn my reality by personal experience and know if it happens to me, its happening to many.

So my baby boy (turns 1 on 1/3) has a runny nose and cough

Been banned from Christmas celebrations with the fam, who is all jabbed because they are scared a little baby will make them sick

I have never heard this one
Scared of a baby making you sick

It really has gone that far

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

i cant go to our annual Christmas eve dinner ( out) due to bax resrictions and i refuse to get a BOGUS TEST.?so they daid they would stop by.. they r all fully vaxed& fully stupid.. my daughter just came down with an RSV.. just like the one she came home with that i caught @ home after she came home for Christmas 2019.... they r releasing rhis garbage in the colleges to bring home for tje holidaze..2 times now.oh..& im NOT telling my family.. let it rain = i put her on ivermectin yesterday.. not telling them that either

I put my husband on Ivermectin and Doxycycline in the fall when he tested “positive”. Best decision I ever made! I got them from Push Health. I had to pay $100 for the ivermectin- it was originally $150 but Good RX took it down to 100!

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it