#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I learn my reality by personal experience and know if it happens to me, its happening to many.

So my baby boy (turns 1 on 1/3) has a runny nose and cough

Been banned from Christmas celebrations with the fam, who is all jabbed because they are scared a little baby will make them sick

I have never heard this one
Scared of a baby making you sick

It really has gone that far

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

i cant go to our annual Christmas eve dinner ( out) due to bax resrictions and i refuse to get a BOGUS TEST.?so they daid they would stop by.. they r all fully vaxed& fully stupid.. my daughter just came down with an RSV.. just like the one she came home with that i caught @ home after she came home for Christmas 2019.... they r releasing rhis garbage in the colleges to bring home for tje holidaze..2 times now.oh..& im NOT telling my family.. let it rain = i put her on ivermectin yesterday.. not telling them that either

it is tragic how they have brainwashed these people. i do. like the ivermectin part that is something i would do. do u think she would take vitamins to build he immunity? Like vit D 3, vit c, zinc, quercetin, NAC? i am sure she is scared of getting covid so these things will help build ger immune system so maybe she will give it a try. Merry Christmas!

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

she takes lots of vitamins & i keep an eye on her immunal responses as she has lupis..& should b in hcq.. but thats a problem
even for standard use now