I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

Father, God I come to you in prayer. I pray for the Trumps & their families. Father, I pray that you place your armour on them all & place your waring angels around each & everyone & keep them protected. I pray Father, that any power Satan & his spawn has that they are stripped of it & are made to be weak so that can be exposed. Father, God I pray more of my brothers & sisters wake up & make their stand against the vaccines & masks & shout as loud as they can , filled with your Holy Spirit , "NO MORE MASKS , NO VACCINES!" We will no longer submit to this when its against our constitutional rights. Our rights from God! We are FREE! Father, God I pray we fight against anything that keeps us from you Father. If we are told to make a choice, I choose you Father! You are the way to the Light! You are the way to LOVE, SALVATION , PEACE, SERENITY, HEAVEN & HOPE!! I choose YOU! Father, I pray more choose you too!
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@esther
@digitalsoldier

Only people mentioned by @Digitalsoldier in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The babaika, click on at the bottom under it