Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I was in Walgreens…this dinasour toy/game…it is everywhere i look!

Only followers of this user (@MMartique) can see their posts

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I wish that was all my daughter owes in student loans, that magic number 17,000.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

17 thousand…

well then 17

K here is my question, you talked in the past how this “live movie” will help us in the future incase of bioweapon, but any bills that are passed since this was a fake election do they even count?

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication

zero bills have been passed

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Remember when you posted this, VK? 😉 I’ve always felt AOC was a white hat sleeper.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

What about the bottom right corner? Pelosi.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

It’s almost inconceivable how many times I see the number 17 in news articles. Official estimates… 17. Number of… 17. Consistently.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

😉 There are NO coincidences.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

17 seconds.

#17 coming

Judas goat? :)

wish i had your pic from twit w/ her in a MAGA hat, pelosi, stop sign, tesla(?), and much much more…

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Scroll down fren- Elaine posted it.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

A screenshot from March 7 2019 on my now removed IG page. Some guesses I’ll be right and I will be wrong on many Im quite sure.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

This number is popping up all over 😎

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

VK we just watched outlander with jim caviezel ... he is good... also stars in the count monte cristo ... is he a white hat too?!

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

He is also the main character in the show Person Of Interest :)

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

He’s also in the upcoming movie “sound of freedom” playing the character of Tim Ballard who is the founder of operation freedom. I hope that’s the right name Of the organizationbut basically he has rescued thousands of children from child trafficking.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been suspecting her to be white hat.
Her role is just too good.
She is totally pushing the Dem party into Woke apocalypse!
And at the same time getting them to install some things white hats want to do with Nesara anyway.
Boom!
Large part she seems to play in this movie!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

VK. that demon is dumber than a box of rocks...

Prove me wrong.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Never forget.

Is it true she is on our side - an operative?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

LoL most of us have known since Day 5

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

TRUST17. 😎🇺🇸🦅

TS 23:48

Q Drop 2348

https://twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/1048293513249677312
Double meanings exist.
Q

how was the movie?... here you have to be vaxxed to see it and I dont have HBO max... oh..btw...no longer a sgt...

Hmmm you don't say! ~$17k in debt!? What are the chances[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

PS - Nice touch w/ the 0:17 sec video@vincentkennedy :-)

(1) Show this thread

🍿🎬

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

She is a grey hat.

How many times did she say 17 ? 😎🇺🇸🦅
Nice :17 Sec VID too VK! 5:5 ✨☀️✨

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

👍17🎥👏😎

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I seen this 17 minutes after you posted!😉

(2) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Its happing half of mine disapeared and i didnt apply for anything?

17s everywhere!!!