#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Doesn't matter if you believe in the bible or not. These people are certainly doing a great job playing out the evil part.
The master script.

Only people mentioned by @MetallicAnon in this post can reply

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Trump Is my President to his Publication

Wish I could remember which podcast but took notes on 3 yesterday - someone said it was the Black Pope. I'm really not sure. Keep you eye on God.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I like this topic because I’d really like to kick their ass.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In my opinion, it’s a black hole type of leeching construct/being, extracting the energy we exhaust towards lower dimensional activities, thoughts, etc.

[They] certainly give the majority to that entity, but we are all subject to its pull.

Together we can plug that vacuum/pulling force up with light and overcome it, if not even heal that gap entirely, which is currently allowing the pull to be so strong.

#Ghostwriter for Jonathan Kleck✏️Shining light on this dark world with the truth of Christ✝️Unveiling the spiritual matrix📗