#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I’m sorry to be blunt, but you have been through a lot so far, you have to try to keep going. You know the saying what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. I know 3 people that have commited suicide (several years ago, not for what is happening now) for much lesser reasons. One of them was my childhood best friend. I guess everyone has their breaking point, but you have to realize that the people that left you are not worth you killing yourself over. My family won’t see me for over 2 years. I won’t let it get to me or bring me down because I know they are brainwashed. I am sorry to hear about your wife. I’m sure it hurts like hell but you don’t want to be with her anyway right now if that’s the way it goes. I’m sure there may be two sides to the story, but you have only yourself to live for. Get out and try to look for another job, even if it doesn’t pay much at least it will help you not feel so lonely. Or work or volunteer at a place that gives free meals to workers. Hang in there.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Msterri in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Well they did warn us it would be a near death experience. It’s ok to step away from the movement for your mental health. None of this is moving fast enough for anyones liking. But we/they are trying to undo decades of well coordinated, well funded mass deception. Most people thought that Jan 6th would roll around, the military would step in and it would end with a spectacular bang. Well it didn’t. And they had warned us about that too, that the end wasn’t for everyone. I stopped looking at dates about 6 months ago. I stopped thinking we could control the narrative. The only thing I believe is that NCSWIC. Because I do notice that more and more people are waking up daily. It might not be the timeline that we want but it is what it is.

I’m sorry about your grandson, but I’m sure he knows how much you love him and he won’t forget about you. I promise.

(2) Show this thread