MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🤣🤣🤣😂

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Funny how that shit sometimes happens...

Good on ya, kitty!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

lol

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

😄😄😄

With 40-degree nights lately, we've been letting the dogs in to sleep.

What a great idea!

My 2 calico cats curl up with them on their mylar-backed beds to take advantage of their body heat & not mine!

I don't have to push a cat off of me to get up & go run an errand, LOL!

😆😆😆

They are so funny & give us so much joy, don't they?

Yes, they do!
And they provide for some good comic relief!
🤣😂🤣😂

Auntie M - Just found this this morning!

What a great laugh to start my day!

Big hugs & a Thank You!

Good morning, my friend! 😻
We don't laugh nearly enough! 🤣😂🤣
Hugs and much love!❤️❤️❤️

Oh yes!

That is EXACTLY how it works around here, too!

Poor dogs.

Just because kitty has attitude of superiority does not mean doggy is drooly.

For sure, my bloodhound puppy, Freya, is a drooler...

but my pitbull, Bella, has such lovely, delicate lips. She never drools.

She's been on to the kitty superiority thing for a long time.

I love doggies too! 🐶💗
However....

Well, now that Bella has left the building...

I'll have to agree.

Cat life is Thug life.

Same here!

🤣😂🤣

OMG, you got me good!

You're going to force me to spend hours online updating my collection of animal memes, LOL.

Here's one particular animal I'm not so fond of...

Not the gator, to give a hint.

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread