#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So what do we do about it?

Set realistic Red Lines. Be prepared to defend them. Protect Assets. Crypto, Gold, Silver, Realestate.

Learn how DeFi works and how it will replace the banks.

Banks will fail but doesn't mean the people running them will get crushed. Follow their moves to gain $ to buy more assets.

If my timeline is right we have some time to go with the fake MSM.
Then 46 is Taken.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

hows your day vk

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

As you can see on a long enough timeline it is done - it makes my soul feel oh so good, walking it out, see ya there, mustard up, - I think me waiting for me to ketchup, as I am You as You are me.

Only followers of this user (@1221Dovetail) can see their posts

All great suggestions! I'm curious though, with so many moving parts, what happens to the timeline if war breaks out in Russia/Ukraine, China/Taiwan, and or Israel/Iran?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Are unpaid property taxes a risk for assets?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

are online wallets safe for the solo snapshot?

46 is Taken. They steal another election.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

so the folks livin paycheck to paycheck still left behind? honest question? many do not have enough for food let alone to buy anything "extra"

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

We know NESARA is on the way. If you have money put away for property taxes (if you have a home), or for income taxes (going to be a thing of the past), or squirreled away for something that can wait, you can buy XRP at $1.00. We are hearing it will be gold-backed which could increase substantially. NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Thank you

That all sounds great! Thank you as always for your insights.

New Matrix 60 years from the events of the original movie. made me think of you instantly.

1963-2023.

The real#46 president, JFK Jr.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

🔥 🇺🇸 Trump/Kennedy 2022 🇺🇸 🔥

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I'm low income so I'll deal with things as they happen and if I have no choice. This is way beyond my concern right now. I still want a return to the good, old-fashioned money based on our reserves of gold. Period. As for me, crypto-schmypto.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Classic VK right here

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Decentralized finance (DeFi) is the ecosystem of blockchain-enabled products and services that replace traditional financial intermediaries with freely accessible, autonomous, and transparent software.

Seems like a lot, VK, but you've told us all along... 2023

+ We know we've already won!

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I've said the fed is going dig since our company is one of many testing ISO 20022

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Gold Digital Dollar to rise like a Phoenix

(14) Show this thread

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I pray it isn't too much longer. The stock market is where I am concerned...

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

So, basically we should take a chance and use the situation to our gain?🤔 Follow the money. Invest. We have a timeline, know the timeline & when to pull out from markets/crypto etc.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I don't think it is that clear in terms of timing, but if you look into XRP functionality it clearly has value (IMO). Not financial advice.

(1) Show this thread

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Someone once said 1221 takes it away from [them]. Nice 2:21 < > 122 timestamp btw. 😎🇺🇸🦅

46 = JFK Jr.

122 = JFK Jr Lives

Photo 1/3

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

by the way.. that danon7707 or whatever he/she goes by is a complete fraud who doctors pics to suit his narratvie and completely lies without hestation. Bring it on if he wants to play. I have evidence

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I Agree About MSM, But If Say Its 24 Will We Have A Country Left? Thats What Scares Me! By Then All UnVaxed Will Be In Camps!

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

some time- as in months weeks, days?

Thanks for your calm grounding and informative comments! We have ALL missed you so very much!

Anticipating your return...oddly...seemed to give us HOPE and UNITY! 🤷‍♀️.

Your Return is a Symbol to me that TRUMP is always around and he will also be back someday as well!! (Hopefully SOON 🙏).
🙏🇺🇸❤️

#FamilyIsEverything We are ALL Family! ❤️

Can you help me with 12.42 and 42 please.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

There are shitcoin defi projects just like any other sector. DYOR.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

DeFi🤔 off to another rabbit hole....

2023. Dark to light

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

👀
Damn! VK! 😅

a selfless act will change it all……