#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

NFT Metaverse PreProgramming.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

๐Ÿค”@Vincent Kennedy nope thats a no this is not the agenda Nope#1 rapture # 2 tribulation thats 7 years 3 1/2 years good then next 3 1/2 years Antichrist comes on the seen mark of the beast battle of Armageddon Christ comes with his army and ๐Ÿ’ฅ boom . hallelujah ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ worship forever more๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ. GM VK changeing that wierd vibe LU

Excuse me but that is incorrect. I have been studying original Tanach and Septuagint in the original language. There is no 'Great tribulation or The tribulation, it is just tribulation, at the end of the tribulation the Temple will be built and the antichrist will arrive to sit in the Holy of Holies, at that time the Israelites will say to Yehoveh, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of Yehoveh" because they will not accept the antichrist. When they call out to Yehoveh on that day, we will be removed by Yeshua Himself and the Wrath of Yehoveh will fall upon all the earth for 3.5 years and then the Return of Messiah and the millenial reign will begin with the clean up of the Wrath of Yehoveh.

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sslape in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

According Daniel 9:27, the tribulation begins with the signing of a peace treaty between the Antichrist and Israel, intended to be for one โ€œseven,โ€ that is, a set of seven years. But the โ€œsevenโ€ is divided into halves: midway through the seven years, the Antichrist breaks the treaty and sets up in the temple a sacrilegious object (the โ€œabomination that causes desolationโ€). The phrase โ€œin the middleโ€ indicates that the first half of the tribulation lasts for 3ยฝ years (1,260 days, using a โ€œprophetic yearโ€ of 360 days). Likewise, the second half of the tribulation lasts another 1,260 days (another 3ยฝ years), for a total of seven years.