#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

NFT Metaverse PreProgramming.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

๐Ÿค”@Vincent Kennedy nope thats a no this is not the agenda Nope#1 rapture # 2 tribulation thats 7 years 3 1/2 years good then next 3 1/2 years Antichrist comes on the seen mark of the beast battle of Armageddon Christ comes with his army and ๐Ÿ’ฅ boom . hallelujah ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ worship forever more๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ. GM VK changeing that wierd vibe LU

i cannot fig out who exactly fits the criteria for the antichrist? some things concern me a lil. Abomination of desolation and whatnot

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

we dont know who the Antichrist is we can only amagine he does not come on the seen till after the first 3 1/2 years only God knows we dont need to give much thought we need to be thinking about cleaning our lives so we may be caught up in the air (rapture ) and out of here before the tribulation . this is what ive have learned not in anyway pushing it on anyone . ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ merry Christmas

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Merry Christmas to you

(1) Show this thread