MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🤣🤣🤣😂

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Funny how that shit sometimes happens...

Good on ya, kitty!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

lol

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

😄😄😄

With 40-degree nights lately, we've been letting the dogs in to sleep.

What a great idea!

My 2 calico cats curl up with them on their mylar-backed beds to take advantage of their body heat & not mine!

I don't have to push a cat off of me to get up & go run an errand, LOL!

😆😆😆

They are so funny & give us so much joy, don't they?

Yes, they do!
And they provide for some good comic relief!
🤣😂🤣😂

Auntie M - Just found this this morning!

What a great laugh to start my day!

Big hugs & a Thank You!

Good morning, my friend! 😻
We don't laugh nearly enough! 🤣😂🤣
Hugs and much love!❤️❤️❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Hey now, thems good eaten.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

They sure are!

Had this been my back door, I'd have used the baseball bat I keep there to stun it while I stepped about 10 feet to my shotgun.

Poor gator would have become tail steaks & "gator wings" by the time hubs was home!

I know where he keeps his little brick saw, so I'd open that hide right up with it...

Make myself some nice alligator mocassins, too - why not!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I miss southern cooking.

It's what's for dinner here...

Tonight, braised pork chops in mushroom gravy with onions & more mushrooms, cathead biscuits & buttered spinach.

Mm-mmm!

Sweet potato pie for dessert, with a drizzle of molasses on top.

Your such a tease...

I'm salivating just reading your post.

Well, in that case, I should mention that for the last 2 nights, we had pork with root veggies, layered & baked in the oven in mushroom gravy... That didn't turn out so good for some reason.

Had to "redo it" last night by adding more onions, more spice (some Tony Chachere's), a bit more fennel seed & then top it off with more bacon...

Then it was yummy.

I have a Southern Fried theory - if it's not quite right, just add more bacon!

Works for us.

LOL - it's almost time for me to fix up a hot mash for my little piggies...

They get a blend of corn, oats, wheat bran soaked in boiling water, with maybe a beer in there, mixed with chunks of 2 apples and a big baked sweet potato... Topped off with alfalfa pellets for some crunch.

The poor skinny boys have gained about 20 lbs since we got them in October. You should NEVER be able to see a pig's hip bones... these boys were starving, but now they're in "hog heaven."

You need a farm hand?

I will work for good food!

🤣

When we get our next place, we will, but veterans get first choice!

We want a section of land (360 ac) with creeks & springs on it, some hills, some flat. Build our home plus 4 other homes for folks who want to learn homesteading & handcrafting various stuff. Add about 4 more cabins for vacation rentals.

Central country store where we can sell our meats & veg, honey, candles, soap & other hand-crafted stuff... Everyone's "crafts" pay them directly 100%; farm work covers the "rent" on their home. Each home will have 5 acres to grow & produce for themselves, after working maybe 20 hours a week on the farm.

Equine therapy & miles of riding trails & a few fish ponds will be good therapy. Vets working with underprivileged kids from cities.

The more one participates, the more one earns... with goal being learning to produce something you LOVE doing & getting paid well for doing that!

End goal - 100% self-reliance for all, wherever they live.

A nice dream.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Divine Dirtclod, click on at the bottom under it