Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

YES!!!

I always to listen to that "small voice!" It has saved my life so many times...

Thailand, 2005, I was having coffee folding clothes & heard, "Be very careful - you're going to see a snake today." So when I was hanging out the clothes, I was very careful, eyes peeled, since we'd had a cobra killing baby goats lately.

Heard it again when I was hearing a baby goat crying from the sheds in the field.

AGAIN, when entering the goat pens... Looking for baby goat, found it but not the twin. Carrying it to its mother, heard that voice AGAIN!

Out of the corner of my right eye, saw movement. Stopped like a rock in mid stride. Monocled cobra about 2 meters long slid right UNDER where my foot was suspended in mid air! STILL as a rock. Still holding baby goat.

After that snake passed, called Wit & we killed it & fed to pigs.

Over a beer, still shaking, I asked how long to the clinic for antivenom.

"Antivenom?!" he said while laughing hilariously...

"No have.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Thanks. I did just that about a half hour ago. I saw, 'It Is Well' posted here, and thought immediately to send it to a very good friend in England, and in spite of thinking further, that I should wait until the morning, because the 5 hours time gap between us, would mean that she had most likely already gone to bed already, something told me to NOT wait. So I went ahead and sent it. I'm taking this post as confirmation that I did the right thing. :)

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Actually, come to think of it, I saw it on YouTube, and then posted it here, myself! Hahaha... it's been a very busy day... finding and sending things all over the place.

(1) Show this thread