NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

“Nocturnal birds were appropriate symbols of both sorcery and the secret Divine Sciences:

Sorcery, because black magic cannot function in the Light of Truth (day) and is powerful only when surrounded by ignorance (night);

And the Divine Sciences because those possessing the arcana are able to see through the darkness of ignorance and materiality.”

Manly P. Hall (Secret Teachings of All Ages)

For ages, dark magic has flourished and taken the minds and sovereignty of the masses.

But People are discovering their power within again.
This time, the Truth cannot be stopped. It will not be reserved for the few.

From Darkness to Light.
🌥⛅️🌤☀️

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

I have a good friend who was mentored by MPH in the last years of his life. At the end, he was warning people against using the unseen forces because we cannot control them. Many people invited spirits and demons and once they were here the did not want to leave. I find much of his work interesting to read and listen to his old speeches just to know what we are fighting against. We are ignorant by not believing that this exists. The sooner we realize it is a spiritual war, the sooner we can battle where it is intended...

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

I am DEEP into his material at the moment. Looking at everything as objectively as I can. Never been an organized religion man, and I see the thin threads that connect all religions all around the world.

With that said, I undoubtedly believe there are various other realms of spirit. There is so much there and it is definitely not to be taken lightly.

(1) Show this thread

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Owls and bats were often seen associated with either true nefarious witchcraft (not just labeling someone a witch) or wisdom.