#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

In the middle of the Korean War, this kitten found herself an orphan. Luckily, she found her way into the hands of Marine Sergeant Frank Praytor. He adopted the two-week-old kitten and gave her the name “Miss Hap” because, he explained, “she was born at the wrong place at the wrong time.” There’s a juxtaposition between the soldier and the human. He’s dressed for war but hasn’t lost the ability to care for another living creature. Photo taken during the Korean War.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Appreciate this added context Time, a beautiful sentiment to accompany a touching moment 🙏 Grateful for you & VK ~ heart warming ❤

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I feel like you show up just when I need perspective💖 Much love to you Mr. Time. You have so much vibe, I feel like you were sent for this "time". Just for me. I know it's more than just me, just feels like it is different.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Bout TIME you’re back in the right place. Merry Christmas!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Merry Christmas, Brother!! Hope yiu have been amazing!!
Appreciate you!!

(1) Show this thread