Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

@VincentKennedy
Thought about this very image early this morning about 1am as my husband and I were driving through rain and snow and state lines to move family members out of a blue state and closer to us in our red state. It was the second time in the last week where we helped family members move from bad situations. They both felt like Evac Missions, the best way to describe them. Last night's move was rough, both of us were sick and our bodies are screaming sore. In the span of 24 hours we loaded up two 26' trucks, drove to another state thru bad weather in the dark and unloaded both trucks at their new home in the freezing rain. We had this long conga line of 2 moving trucks and 4 vehicles winding through the high desert. Hubby drove one truck in front of me and I brought up the rear in our truck. LONGEST DAY EVER. Both Evacs were successful, thanks to God for protection. ✨🙏🏼✨ Now to rest and recover and try to get over these colds.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Def WARRIOR mode💎☀️

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

I shared this on fakebook and got fact checked, bhaha, that's when you know you are on to something! smh....

In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication

🤣Nothing surprises me anymore.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Oohhhh the vibes are high with this one. Thank you.
🙏💖✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

GOD, FAMILY, AND COUNTRY TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT

I love this post, I've seen it over the years

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

what a great illustration!!!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

So beautiful. Protecting Family. Elephants do so as well.
Only Luciferian Psychopaths of the NaziWO Cabal kill
the elderly & Babies.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

I LOVE THIS!! thanks - great advice

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Beautiful. They are true to their nature. We’ve moved from heart to mind - so much ego - perversion. That’s why it’s stunningly awesome to see examples like this as it reminds us, knowingly or not, of our true nature.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Love it!

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Above All Else, Righteousness!

years ago when i learned about this from people that hunts i could not believe that wolves are like this.
The reminder of this now is both amazing and embarrassing at the same time.

As a human are we below these wolf in evolution
why can't we do this?
In our human family our leaders lookouts for themselves.

they don't care about the old because they are left to suffer and die- and they did

The strong ones got neutered/ Transformers etc.

The ones who should be protected are sacrificed by their protectors.

In other words we don't have a pack.
police/ military was supposed to protect us by our contract.
They are the ones attacking us now and always have been.
And the people fell in love with their attackers.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thank you for this ❤️

LOVE THIS thank You!

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

This is one of my all time favorites

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

Copy that.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

My take on this in today's climate. IMO this image of the 3 in front represent the wise.

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Absolutely love this. Unity, love, compassion. We can learn lessons from the animal world.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Love Wins to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Very good reminder. There are so many these days who let their 'Ego' get in the way, infighting, back stabbing, name calling, slings and arrows, that they forgot what the journey was all about.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Only when MSM is toast and it is safe, but our pack is tired and in need of hope.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

I love this!! We humans could learn a lot from animals. for example: 1. animals NEVER take more than what they need from the earth. 2. they migrate to let the earth rejuvenate for a new season of growth 3. they respect other species boundaries 4. They know how to cohabitate with other living things. 5. they take care of each other and so much more.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

This is fantastic! How we should all be doing it! WWG1WGA!!!

Beatiful ❤️🙏❤️