Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Q taught a lot of people how to think logically and think for themselves for nearly 4 years.

A lot of people got pretty decent at it.

But then Trump makes certain comments about vaccines in a certain way BECAUSE WE ARE IN A WAR, and all of the sudden their ability to think critically for themselves flys out the window.

No need to panic if you know what to look for.

Here is where I have a "little" problem with what he said.

1. It's a LIE X 2. (Or 3?)
He had COVID (or did he?) and then told a rally crowd that he could come right out into the middle and give people a great big, sloppy wet kiss because he had immunity!!!! So why would he then take a vaccine (of any kind) and then a booster?
2. I've watched Trump, Sessions, and Flynn play dumb; in the case of Trump, I've watched him play dumb for years. I recognize it because I often have to play dumb. I've NEVER had to lie in doing so, and wouldn't.
3. Speech should always be 2 things: truthful and CLEAR. Whenever I speak or write, I make sure to take into consideration people of lesser intelligence. That's only right and equitable and it never means I have to talk like a retard nor do I ASSUME that everybody is really smart. Crystal fricking clear communication NEVER HAS TO LIE.

Sometimes, the best course of action is to KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

Speak truth or say nothing.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

agree 100% Jan!

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

When Trump talks about the vaxx, he loses all credibility. These shots kill and cause adverse reactions while they do not stop transmission or infection. They require taking risk and risk again with second, third and fourth doses. Good treatments exist for a fraction of the cost of these Frankenstein shots. They should never have been given EAU licensure. Trump aids and abets the traitors (Fauci and Gates preeminently) who want to shoot us up with poison us while laughing all the way to the bank.

Add to this horror that the unvaxxed are considered dangerous -- so they are being discriminated against. The vaxxed and unvaxxed spread the disease just the same -- that is the science no matter what the dunce in the white house says.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response anon one to her Publication

I understand the part about fast-tracking them. Under the EUA, no "vaccine" can be mandated because it's considered to be experimental. I totally get that and agree with that.

My problem is the LANGUAGE. The average person doesn't KNOW the difference between an EUA experimental injection and an approved "vaccine".

The average American, especially the poor, cannot access HCQ or Ivermectin or Regeneron. KNOWING THIS, he should have NEVER said what he said the way he said it.

When I think of "vaccines", all I can think about is that my two children might die. I think of all of the miscarried, stillborn, and babies who die within a day or two of being born. I think of all of the now disabled people, especially children, who are quite permanently fucked up because of these "vaccines".

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth. Love is the answer.

Exactly! And have you taken a close look at DJT? What color are his eyes? Why is he no longer talking about therapeutics? Why push the jab so much? To me something is not right.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Marie Jag to her Publication

I haven't noticed his eyes. Then, again, I haven't been paying much attention to him.

In response Marie Jag to her Publication

DJT is a million steps ahead. Trust the plan.

(2) Show this thread