#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So I got a cat. Had one as a kid but didn't realize then. It's clear a doG is our protector in this physical realm. Didn't realize that a cat hangs out in some other realm from time to time. Sometime i get remote viewing vibe from his eyes. Its not all the time. Anyone else get this vibe?

I have a very beautifully gifted 7 year old who has taught me so much spiritually. He can communicate with our dogs. They protect us. He has explained they are ancient souls. One can see spirit and one can hear spirit. My son explained our pug has literally yelled at him and told him to leave the room because something was there. My son can see and hear spirit. I tried t explaing how he needs to be careful. He just looked at me and said, "Don't worry about me I goto battle everynight fighting evil in the spiritual world." He has blown my mind and help me make sense of what is currently happening. So my cat not to much yet but my kids and my dogs. Deffinately got me convinced there is a spiritual world!! #GODSPEED#GodWins 🤴👸👰💫💫💫💫🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableJen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable Jenn, click on at the bottom under it