#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So I got a cat. Had one as a kid but didn't realize then. It's clear a doG is our protector in this physical realm. Didn't realize that a cat hangs out in some other realm from time to time. Sometime i get remote viewing vibe from his eyes. Its not all the time. Anyone else get this vibe?

i got 2 adopted them love them but sonething different anout them
lol

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Truth! 😄

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

AMEN to that.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

I have been saying for years that cats are aliens. I am certain they can see in different dimensions.

books, painting, walks in nature

Hmm, no: I got one that brought me birds and rabbits, still alive and not much harmed, so that I could save them.🤣🤗😍

Stop!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

well, for starters they are smarter than humans.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

yup. my whole sleep scedule revolves around them.

(1) Show this thread

I have 2 as well, and a sweet cream retriever. They all live "happily" together haha - but my daughter said at bedtime tonight, "Mom I love my cat, I do, but when I grow up I'm going to have a dog. She lays with me, listens, and seems to want to be with me. What's up with cats mom??"

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😂😂😂

that makes sense..glad to see you again

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

🤣Hahaha