Was Hillary Clinton arrested September 11, 2016?
Almost a year before Q began posting?

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I watched that clip & that guy turns toward the camera & you can see that isn’t JFK Jr. Sorry, No ghosts 🤷‍♀️

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

I watched that clip & that guy turns toward the camera & you can see that isn’t JFK Jr. Sorry, No ghosts 🤷‍♀️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response ice mtn to her Publication

Have you seen Vincent Fusca? Faces can be altered. Thanks, though.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

🤦🏻‍♀️

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I’ve watched that video so many times. And I keep saying this when you looked in the van there was an envelope on the seat. Could have been the envelope from the funeral???

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I’ve watched that video so many times. And I keep saying this when you looked in the van there was an envelope on the seat. Could have been the envelope from the funeral???

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

This occurred before GHWB’s funeral- that is my understanding.

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Not possible as the funeral was 2 years later in December. Her wobbledy-drop n drag van toss was such a fun news day though.

(2) Show this thread