Damn... Positive vibes off the chart right now.
Something is happening. Going to ground and see if I can get a better feel.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤔going to ground? hope your back is healing fast and u are feeling better.. i still havent got mine ied rather be head butted by a cow again 😜 im feeling something in the air idk what but im ready for Trump to come back right now wouldnt hurt my feeling to sign some paper to abolish this govt of hell if i knew my children and grandchildren would be safe well be well my friend send us a little hopeium if you find out whats going on ...

Welcome back VK! 🥁
Let's do this. 👏
🇺🇲🙏🇺🇲

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️ Hi VK :) It brought such a Huge Smile :) to my Face to see you here right now 😃. I 🙏pray🙏that All is Well 🙏. I did some grounding earlier today too 🦶🌱 :) It is muh Fav 🥰 💖Much 💙Love💖 to You & Your Family ♾🙏God Bless Ya’ll ♾🙏

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

🙏🏻

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

you told us that you will be gone for a while on twit. Welcome back glad to see you’re OK.

I truly think your comeback has A LOT to do with the current vibe!😎😎😎

the public return of a cool patriot named VK had something to do with it!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Whatcha got Vinnie! 😎👍

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Have spicy margarita's ready VK!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Good Morning vibes!
Hope you feel better 🙏
Having you back has breathed fresh air into this platform ❤️

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

Welcome back@vincentkennedy! I hope you, your family, and your furry & feathered companions are all doing well.

Holding tight on my end, family good, and I finally got accepted to Veterinarian School! What’s your thoughts in the future of the profession? Think the cures “found” in humans will work for animals as well?(included a pic of a bald eagle we worked on, such a majestic animal in person)

Happy Wednesday VK, made so much better to find you are posting again. 😊
I had to find other resources including within myself and from good forces in the universe to get through this tough year. whereas i used to rely on you.
As we used to say to our Dad when driving to our holiday destination, “Are we nearly there yet?”

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Really glad to see you VK. Been hoping for good vibes for you since you've been away. Also awesome to see everyone again ... what up Patriots!?

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Question.. have you Ever left planet Earth?

Just a wife, mom, Patriot. Tired of the lies, looking for the truth.

❤️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

💖 feeling the return of your presence!

😜😁I wonder who set those vibes off for tonight?! glad youre back VK.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

⛄☃️ Merry MAGA Christmas VK ☃️⛄

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I could tell by the beautiful sunrise this morning that it was going to be a special day. Welcome back VK, even though I'm sure you never left. You've been missed. 😊

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Haha!! Good vibes indeed, VK!💥🙏♥️🐸💥🎶🎶 Merry Christmas and God bless you and all those close to you!!

Child of God, just trusting the plan. Nurse by profession, Patriot by choice.

you have been missed! welcome back VK♥️

Vibe Check:Fooking FANTASTIC, ready for the next phase of Awakening!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

WWG1WGA 👏👏🇨🇦

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

👋👋🙏💙

nice vibe peaks around 17 > 19 👍
when you hit the return button!

flat line for evil too 👇👇👇

Love[.]

LOVE[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

WELCOME BACK ❤️

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

We are vibing!!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Wow! A welcome Blast from the Past! 👊