#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Hey Joey, I hear ya, and I can relate, being alone is difficult, but its so damn hard when you're alone during Christmas time ... we all reflect in December, its natural ...

More importantly, try to remember that misery you're feeling is satan's voice, not yours, not ours and not Gods. Tell him to leave, outloud, point him to the door. Vanquish him now.

We all care for each other esp when in need. Please stay in touch with us; tell me more about your dog, you still have a companion pup? I know the first one didn't work out with your grandchildren so you got a different one ... Dogs need us too, they become our family.

I thought this movie was going to be over long ago, and now I realize that killing satan takes a bit longer. Hang in there with me ok? One step at a time brother, it brings us closer to our truth.
We can't let them win, not now, not ever.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–Keeping the faith God is your strength πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ