#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Maybe we all can help change that Vibe.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We are crossing over the finish line together Joey . . . that includes you!!! So please come here whenever you need love and family.
When I get really down, I keep thinking of the inner strength and grace that President Trump has had and I think of the children that have been trafficked. I think of the lives that we are going to need to be there for when this battle has been won here. I have been sick for 2 weeks and my main focus is my health because I don't want to miss out on the best part of this mission . . . traveling around the world changing lives for the better. That will be an answer to lifelong prayers. Think of Field McConnell and everything he has been through. Dig deep . . . we are going to do this together, OK. You are not alone. We love you Joey.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZVYrjYjiEc
Hey they even made a song about The Finish Line . . . Focus on our Finish Line and we do it together Bud.

Canadian Tenors 1 - YouTube

I enjoyed these guys.... ( 2 SONGS ) ... PLEASE VISIT - CreatedByRondo

(1) Show this thread

Josh Groban - You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) [Official Music Video] - YouTube

© 2006 WMG"You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)" by Josh Groban, from Awake.Connect with Josh:Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/joshgrobanTwitter: http://www.twitte...

Joey, its always darkest before the light. You are never alone. Look to God. Have faith that there was a reason that this has all happened. I am sure you don't see it now, but it will come to light. Plus, you have all us patriots to help you when you have sad thoughts. Take this time to get to you know yourself. I too had many sad times this passed 2 years. Lost my husband and don't know what each new day will bring. I have to look forward to that light at the end of the tunnel. I feel its coming soon my friend. Bless you!

praying friend. you are not alone. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Joey, you choose your happiness, sometimes you gotta dig deep brother, we all love you, every problem is temporary, some are just loooong temporary we all share that, I will pray for you tonight extra because 1. you are worth it. 2, I fucking love legend veterans 3. God Loves YOU JOEY. YOU. Counting on ya brother

(2) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Hang in there patriot, we are all here for each other. Prayers sent for you.